Hello there!I'm Sonja, a fashion loving Dutchie living in Amsterdam. I'm a huge fashion lover, and I'm also a vegetarian, a crazy cat lady, an interior and pancake junkie, and I'm all about living a green and cruelty-free lifestyle!
Hit the about page if you would like to know more! :-)
August 27, 2012
It’s been a while since I posted my last Instagram diary. I’ve just been very lazy taking photos with my phone. Or well, I wasn’t exactly lazy. I just forgot to make photos. Some weeks I would have just one picture and that didn’t really feel like enough to make an Instagram post, haha! This week I have 6. Wow, that’s really a lot for me lately. So, here’s a new Instagram diary! Enjoy!
1) A tapas plate + the colour explanation list at the Comocomo restaurant in Antwerp. It’s a tapas restaurant where the tapas get transported over the tables and you can just grab the food off there. Afterwards you pay per plate. Real fun!
2) Me @ Comocomo Antwerp
3) Picture of the tapas being transported
4) Learning how to sow by my mom. I finished my first and second piece. Both the same sleeveless top, just to practice. The second one is already much much better than the first!
5) Enemies united. If a cat can make peace with a vacuum cleaner, that makes me very hopeful for other enmities in the world to get solved.
6) My latest H&M order: a Dalmation printed satchel and a winter dress!
I hope you enjoyed it!